Friday, April 25, 2014

MY FITNESS PAL IS WORKING FOR ME AND MY BFF





A FEW MONTHS LATER.......





SHE HAS LOST 19.5 lbs and I have lost 14...... since january 11   we both still have a way to go but it is motivating to see some results.  She is doing much better than me and has lost 2 pants sizes..... and is staying under 1000 calories total a day by PREplanning her meals.  WE ARE BOTH TAKING VITAMINS high powered.  I am about 1300 calories a day and hence the slower loss.

HERE is the site  we are using my other BFF turned me on to
she has lost almost 50 lbs eating "clean" and working out..... I don't have the stamina / time or drive to stick to an exercise regimen.  I will walk on a reg. basis as an "excuse" to spend time with a friend but there is no one to walk with these days :(

I saw the 5 bite diet on Dr. Oz today and that promises 15 lbs in a week or two.... but I think that would be GREAT FEELING but nothing I could stick too...   Dr. Oz believes the 5 Bite Diet makes you conscious about what you are eating, but his concern is that it can throw the body out of balance. He says a diet should focus on getting you healthy and skinny at the same time, not just one or the other, and he feels there is a better way to reach your goals without counting bites or calories at every meal...

THE BEST things about my part in what I have done is I have given up diet soda and splenda which were two things that I partook in that jeopardized my physical/ mental well being....everything else I eat is basically REAL .... or not full of chemicals ... 

If coffee is considered a vice , it is one of the last ones I have , I love coffee and drink it everyday.  I am a coffee snob too, I like dark , rich , strong aromatic "good stuff"  and KRISPY KREME  (I don't have my monthly or MORE dozen any more) as a matter of fact I Have only gotten 1 dozen since january.  I am going to partake in the B1G1F dozen on April 28


What a difference this eating change has made for me , with very little effort.... I don't get tired anymore right after lunch, I wake up early and hungry so I am eating within an hour of waking up ...something..... my next goal is not to reduce the amount of meals that I am eating but to ADD two snacks a day , of something healthy.... my girl DENISE encourages that ... and I think there is something to the idea of .....you don't eat as much to get full your next meal, you drink more water and you get more energy....

THANKS GIRL YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU ARE INSPIRING WHEN YOU ARE NOT EVEN TRYING !  I love you

2 comments:

Doing It Healthy said...

Aww now that was just the sweetest! That was my fat face.....haha.....I am so glad to see the difference....... You are doing a GREAT job and like you said just making small changes to be HEALTHY are what make a huge difference in your energy and overall feeling. I love you too!!!! Supporting local farmers and Organic farmers not only help them, but keep your body free of chemicals not needed...... xoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoox

Anonymous said...

Great Job to both of you, so hard to stick to. Going to be looking great for the Summer